This fall we are excited to be able to add a full course of classes for high schoolers! Any student in 9th -12th grade is welcome to take these classes.
- The high school schedule will be more rigorous than our middle-school schedule, and will include certain at-home online components.
- High school students will attend class on campus each Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:15-2:45.
Wednesdays and Fridays are reserved for homeschool, homework, and extra-curricular activities.
- Classes are taught by prepared teachers and designed to cover the material in an interesting and useful manner.
- If taking Algebra I or Geometry, the student will be required to view an online math class each Wednesday morning (to ensure that we make it to the end of the book by the end of the year).
- In order to make the most of classroom time, most tests and exams will be completed at home and online. In general, the students will take the test at their leisure, any time on Friday, as long as it is submitted before 11:59pm on Friday night.
- Unlike the Good Shepherd middle-school students, the high school students will have a full course load with all of the traditional subjects included. We recommend that students schedule their extra-curricular activities for Wednesdays and Friday, if possible.
Click here for the 2016/2017 booklist.
Registration fee: $100 ($50 of the registration fee can be deferred to a later month to help ease beginning-of-the-year costs.)
Monthly fee: $25 + $10 technology fee for online class = $35 (10 months, August through May)
Registration is now open for the 2016/2017 school year. In order to register, go to the admissions page, fill out the appropriate registration form for your student, and then submit it. You should receive a personal response within 24 hrs confirming your student's registration.