Any student in 9th -12th grade is welcome to enroll in our high school class.
- The high school schedule is more rigorous than our middle-school schedule, and will include certain at-home online components.
- High school students will attend class on campus each Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:15-2:45.
Wednesdays and Fridays are reserved for homeschool, homework, and extra-curricular activities.
- Classes are taught by prepared teachers and designed to cover the material in an interesting and useful manner.
- If taking Algebra I, II, or Geometry, the student may be required to view an online math class each Wednesday morning (to ensure that we make it to the end of the book by the end of the year).
- In order to make the most of classroom time, most tests and exams will be completed at home and online. In general, the students will take the test at their leisure, any time on Friday, as long as it is submitted before 11:59pm on Friday night.
Click here to see the current high school booklist for year 2017/2018.
Books we used last year:
Registration fee: $100 (per family)
Monthly fee: $35/month (10 months, August through May, for a total of $350)
Registration is now open for the 2017/2018 school year. In order to register, go to the admissions page, fill out the appropriate registration form for your student, and then submit it. You should receive a personal response within 24 hrs confirming your student's registration.